Bloodborne Pathogens Awareness Training objectives
Bloodborne pathogens, or BBPs, are micro-organisms that cause disease. They are transmitted through contact with contaminated blood or body fluids.
The three BBPs that pose the greatest risk in your workplace are the hepatitis B virus, the hepatitis C virus, and the human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV.
Take the Bloodborne Pathogens training to learn the risks of BBPs and how you can protect yourself and colleagues.
- U.K certificate Valid worldwide
- All CPD certified courses
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 registered firm
- 1-year valid certification
- Certificate accepted by insurance companies
- Downloadable student manuals
- Course resource section where you will find downloads and links to support training
- Video-based & instructor-led
- Expiry reminders
- Optional weekly video refresher emails
- 8 months of access to videos
- 24/7 on-demand video
- Watch from any device
- Access on mobile
- Instantly printable wall certificate
- Customer support by online chat, phone or email
After payment, your course will be delivered to you within 3 days.